$75 Registration Fee
$8,980 Program Fee
The Program Fee is charged in 4 installments:
$680 upon admission into the program
$4,150 upon host company placement confirmation
$2,075 before Q2
$2,075 before Q3
1. Schooling and affiliated services:
- Curriculum tuition / schooling
- Orientation & graduation ceremony
- Course materials in electronic format
- Academic assistance / mentoring
- Career coaching / mentoring / industry guest speakers
- Immigration assistance services
- Accommodation assistance
2. Placement and all J-1 visa sponsorship:
There are a multitude of services and monitoring which Odyssey as your program sponsor must provide to you in order to remain compliant with the regulations of the J-1 program and to ensure your health, safety and welfare during your time in the United States. Here is a breakdown of where your fees go:
- MSI placement and host company monitoring services
- Gathering, reviewing and processing all of your registration documents.
- Generating a tailored training and internship placement plan (DS-7002) for your specific program.
- Producing and sending your DS-2019 document (required to apply for the J-1 Visa)
- Medical insurance for the duration of your program.
- Detailed pre-departure orientation.
- Comprehensive handbooks, guides and resources to facilitate the arrival and orientation process.
- 24 hour/7 days a week support from Odyssey staff.
- Constant monitoring, evaluating and follow-ups during your program.
Fees above do not include
- International or domestic travel
- Accommodation in NYC
- Visa related fees (SEVIS fee, visa application fee etc)